Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sorry, your password can't be reset online (9024) - Yahoo Login Problem

Does it Says something like this when you try to login your yahoo account. New Mashable has tried to solve this problem for you.

'Sorry, your password can't be reset online (9024)
For security reasons, we require you to contact Customer Care'


This is a very big problem and many of the users have faced this problem. I had an email account with Yahoo since last 6 years and they just Disabled my account for no definite reasons. Suddenly one day when I Tried to login to my account, i was unable to do so and an error showed up. When I clicked on 'My password doesn't works' and tried to recover my password, I got this message.


Sorry, your password can't be reset online (9024)

I was asked to contact Customer Care at http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/edit/cctop10/online_help.html

When I did contacted customer care, the reply I received was very very shocking. My Yahoo Message board account, according to them was not following the terms and conditions and so they have disabled my account. For any unknown reason even if they have found that the TOS were not followed in my messgae board, they have no right to disable my Yahoomail account which had around 5000 emails in it. 

I lost all my emails as well as my address book. They also disabled my Yahoo Messenger account as well as my Mybloglog account associated with the same id. I mean just think of you getting your Youtube account banned because you did something bad in google Finance. Does it makes sense to you.

What they sent me in reply was a link to their TOS which is useless as Yahoo is not going to listen to you. Yahoo has been so much frustrating these days forcing people to move to Gmail or Hotmail.

Some of the users have been successful in getting their accounts back. the best you can do is contact them cia the customer care form at http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/edit/cctop10/online_help.html and let them know that you need that account.

Good luck my friends. Do leave comments and also share if you have any similar experience and solved it or have anything which can help our readers.

Sorry, your password can't be reset online (9024)


NEW MASHABLE